Update 20-4-2015. Thankyou for your responses to a call for Pattern Testers. I now have enough testers for my pattern. Much appreciated!
Hi fellow sewists,
I have been working hard in between regular work and family commitments on a new pattern to be released soon.
This will be my first pattern release and I am in the very final stages of it.
All I need now is for the pattern to be tested.
Here are some details about the pattern.
- The pattern is an asymmetrical mini skirt with an exposed zipper (very cool).
- Don’t be scared of a mini, you can lengthen it and the asymmetric hem line covers a bit of leg!
- Size range is 6-18 Australian sizes.
- You should be an intermediate sewer.
- I will send you the pattern in the next couple of weeks and looking to have the testing finished by mid May.
- If you are interested please fill out the attached form.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Pattern Testing Sign Up Form