Please read the following information about Sew This Pattern’s refund and cancellation policies carefully before you book a course or workshop.
Policies for Courses
• If you can no longer attend the course you have booked, two weeks notice is required. You will be issued a refund or a credit.
• If you cancel your booking less than two weeks before commencement of your course you will forfeit your payment.
• Missed classes are not refundable or transferable.
Please note, if you are eligible for a refund Eventbrite will take a 6% processing fee.
Workshops, Private Lessons or Sew Weekly Lessons.
• Due to limited spaces, no refunds are available if you cancel your workshop or private lesson booking. Please make sure you double check your dates before you book your workshop.
• A friend or family member is welcome to take you place if you are unable to attend.
• If your spot can be filled from a waiting list, your booking can be transferred to another workshop if notified within two weeks of the workshop start date.
These policies are in place as we hold a place for you and a no show or last minute cancelation means that we are unable to fill your spot.
If we cancel a Workshop or Course.
• Our workshops and courses require minimum numbers and very occasionally we will cancel a workshop or course due to low bookings.• You will be notified 48 hours prior to the time of your workshop if a class doesn’t meet minimum numbers. You will be offered a full refund or a credit towards a future course or workshop. The credit is valid for twelve months from the date of the cancelled workshop.
• In the event of cancellation to your class due to COVID lockdowns, you will be offered a make up class at a later date or a credit towards a future class.
• If your class is cancelled due to instructor illness, you will be offered a make up class or full refund on that class.
Gift vouchers are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.