FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Medium- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as wool coating, cotton drill, waxed canvas, Gore-Tex, ripstop, PUL and cotton laminate. For the lining, try viscose, acetate, polyester or cotton lawn, or even low stretch jersey for a casual anorak lining.
• Fabric – Jacket vn: Sizes 1-3: 3m (3yd) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 3.3m (3yd) x 115cm (45in) wide; Sizes 4-8: 3.3m (3yd) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 4.3m (4¾yd) x 115cm (45in) wide Coat vn: Sizes 1-3: 3.2m (3½yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 3.6m (4yd) x 115cm (45in); Sizes 4-8: 3.4m (3¾yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 4.6m (5yd) x 115cm (45in) Lining – Jacket vn: Sizes 1-3: 1.5m (1¾yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 2.1m (2yd) x 115cm (45in) wide; Sizes 4-8: 2m (2¼yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 2.7m (3yd) x 115cm (45in) wide Coat vn: Sizes 1-3: 1.7m (1yd) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.3m (2½yd) x 115cm (45in) Sizes 4-8: 2.2m (2½yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 3m (3yd) x 115cm (45in) wide
• Matching thread 1.4m (1yd) interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
• 6-8 x 15mm (in) visible or hidden press-on or sew-on snaps. Optional: 2 extra snaps for pockets
• Optional: 3 x ready-made toggle fastenings or toggle buttons and cord
• Optional: Open-end zip 50-53cm (20-21in) for jacket version, 58-72cm (23-28in) for coat version
• Sewing machine, basic tools, incl zip foot
Postage – $9.95
$9.95 Flat Rate Post Australia Wide : Free Post over $195
Shipping – Australia
Please allow up to 2 days for delivery in Melbourne, 2-3 days for all other capital cities. Express delivery is available on request (surcharge applies).
Click and Collect can be arranged.
Shipping in Australia only
There are no reviews yet.