The Soho Sweater is a gorgeous version of the basic sweater and is ideal for a casual weekend outfit when you want to feel comfy but look pretty. It would look great teamed up with a pair of distressed denim jeans and some cool sneakers! The Soho Sweater is a close fitting sweater and should ideally it should be made up in cotton/viscose blend French Terry or looped backed fabric. This beautiful sweater would be perfect to wear on the weekend to the markets, shopping , or a catchup at a cafe with your friends and still look super stylish!
– Gathered leg of mutton sleeve
– Ribbed banding lower sleeve
– Close fit
– Length sits at top of hips
Included in this pattern PDF download – Approximately 3Mb
– Tiled pattern (for printing on A4)
– A0 pattern (for large format printing)
– Comprehensive instructions with step by step photographs
Instructions include fabric requirements, cutting patterns, and step by step guide with photographs.
Never used a PDF pattern before? It’s easy, just follow these steps on how to print and assemble a PDF pattern
View Sizing Chart for STP Patterns.