What you will learn.
- How to take your measurements and adjust pattern to fit your body shape.
- Insert an invisible zipper
- Seam finishes
- Understitch technique
- Hemming and Pressing techniques
What to bring
- Bring along your sewing machine if you prefer to use your own.
- 1.3cm of a medium-weight, woven fabric for your skirt. Add an extra 20cm if you think you will need to lengthen it a little
- Cotton, Cotton blends, light weight wool and denim work well. Please contact me for further information if required.
- 18cm invisible zipper
- Thread to match
- 30cm of light to medium weight fusible interfacing
- A copy of the Annie A-line skirt pattern Available in sizes 6-30
- Sewing machines to use (or bring your own if you want)
- Coffee, tea and bickies