This course is strictly for kids aged 10 and up who are fully vaccinated.
What you will learn
- Hand sewing skills
- Sewing safety
- Threading and using a sewing machine
- How to use sewing tools
- How to choose the fabric and explore your creativeness
- How to cut out and sew from a pattern.
What to bring
- Please provide allergy-free food for your child
- Make sure your child wears closed-toe shoes
- All fabric and supplies are provided
The maximum number of students is six so each student will get personalised instructions and plenty of time to practice on the sewing machines supplied.
Instructors have Working with Children Checks.