Update 20-4-2015. Thankyou for your responses to a call for Pattern Testers. I now have enough testers for my pattern. Much appreciated!
Hi fellow sewists,
I have been working hard in between regular work and family commitments on a new pattern to be released soon.
This will be my first pattern release and I am in the very final stages of it.
All I need now is for the pattern to be tested.
Here are some details about the pattern.
- The pattern is an asymmetrical mini skirt with an exposed zipper (very cool).
- Don’t be scared of a mini, you can lengthen it and the asymmetric hem line covers a bit of leg!
- Size range is 6-18 Australian sizes.
- You should be an intermediate sewer.
- I will send you the pattern in the next couple of weeks and looking to have the testing finished by mid May.
- If you are interested please fill out the attached form.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Pattern Testing Sign Up Form
4 replies on “Pattern Testers Wanted”
Congratulations! Sounds lovely, you have great style so I’m very interested in hearing about it!
Hi Veronica Darling! That is fantastic, I would love you to trial it for me. I’ll be sending out an email shortly once I have a completed list of sewists. Thanks so much! Annie 🙂
I would love to say yes, as that sounds like a real fun pattern. Unfortunately I’m fully committee through to mid May. Looking forward to seeing this pattern come out. All the best with the final stages.
Hi Sandra, Thankyou.
Sounds like you are very busy! No problem, perhaps next time. A:)