Skill level required
Ideally you will have completed the Learn to Sew Beginners course or Intro to Sewing Workshop. Or are confident sewing crafty projects.
What you will learn
- How to read patterns
- Sewing Terminology
- Pressing techniques
- Seam and Finishing techniques
- Introduction to the overlocker
- Measuring & Fitting
What to bring.
- All sewing machines are provided however please feel free to bring your own machine if you prefer.
- Fabrics and notions for projects. Please contact to discuss.
- Coffee and Tea.
- Sewing machines
- Lessons are run in my cool little studio in Elsternwick, right near the train station.
The maximum number of students is five so each student will get personalised instructions and plenty of time to practise on the sewing machines supplied.
*Annie has her Fashion Design and Production Certificate and over 30 years of sewing experience.
*Annie has also been recently awarded a Dressmaker of the Year Award, 2018 from Simplicity patterns.