- Sewing Machines
- Use of cutting tables
- Iron and Philips steam iron
- A friendly instructor to guide you with your project.
- Coffee and Tea or a glass of wine
- Light snacks
What to bring
- Your own project and notions required for your project
- Your tool kit of scissors, machine needles and pins
- Interfacings or any special requirements for your project
Skill level required
All levels are welcome!
These sessions are a social meet up for like minded sewists to get some friendly friendly advice.
For instruction on using sewing machines and overlockers you can book into one of our appropriate lessons.
*Annie has her Fashion Design and Production Certificate and over 30 years of sewing experience and was recently awarded the Simplicity Dressmaker of the Year Award.