- Sewing Machines
- Use of cutting tables
- Iron and steam iron
- A friendly instructor if you run into problems.
What to bring
- Your own project and notions required for your project
- Your tool kit of scissors, machine needles and pins
- Interfacings or any special requirements for your project
- Overlocking thread if required
Skill level required
You must be at least a beginner level and have had some experience of using a sewing machine or overlocker.
During this session we are unable to provide instruction on sewing however, there will always be someone to assist if you in the studio if there is a problem with any equipment.
*Annie has her Fashion Design and Production Certificate and over 30 years of sewing experience and was recently awarded the Simplicity Dressmaker of the Year Award.