What you will learn
- How to read patterns
- Sewing Terminology
- Pressing techniques
- Seam and Finishing techniques
- Measuring & Fitting
What to bring.
- All sewing machines are provided however please feel free to bring your own machine if you prefer.
- 2.5 meters of Flannelette or Cotton Fabric for Long PJ’s. (Spotlight, Lincraft or Darn Cheap Fabrics are the best places to shop for these types of fabric).
- 1 meter of 2.5cm waist elastic
- Thread to match fabric
- Your own sewing kit if you have one.
- PJ Pattern.
- Sewing machines
- Pins, scissors and tools are provided if you don’t have your own.
- Coffee and Tea
- Lessons are run in my cool little studio in Elsternwick, right near the train station.