What you will learn.
- Cutting and prepping of fabric
- Sewing Seams
- Inserting a zipper
- Attaching webbing belting and buckle
What to bring.
- Main fabric – 50cm of medium weight cotton fabric such as broadcloth, drill, canvas
- Lining – 50cm of cotton fabric
- 2 zippers 23cm and 30cm
- 110 cm webbing belting (25mm wide) – Available from Spotlight or Etsy
- 75 cm bias binding
- Buckle and slider (25mm wide) – Available from Spotlight or Etsy
- Matching thread
- Please contact for more details if required
- Coffee and Tea.
- Sewing machines (or bring your own if you prefer)
- Lessons are run in my cool little studio in Elsternwick, right near the train station.
The maximum number of students is five so each student will get personalised instructions and plenty of time to practise on the sewing machines supplied.
*Annie has her Fashion Design and Production Certificate and over 30 years of sewing experience.
*Annie has also been recently awarded a Dressmaker of the Year Award, 2018 from Simplicity patterns.