Skill level required.
This course is designed for the beginner and beyond.
What you will learn.
- How to choose the correct fabric for your project
- How to determine the amount of fabric required
- Determine fabric widths
- Choosing notions for your project such as zippers and buttons
- Matching threads to projects
- Choosing linings and interfacings to suit your project
What to bring.
- Meeting at the Darn Cheap Fabrics, 1184-1188 Glenhuntly Rd, Glenhuntly
- Cash or credit card for purchasing fabric
- Coffee at the cafe