What you will learn.
You will learn how to thread a sewing machine and bobbin, sew using basic stitches and how to use other functions of the machine – all this over a glass of wine!
- Find out why sewing is sew fantastic.
- Learn the basic anatomy of a sewing machine
- How to wind a bobbin
- How to thread the machine
- Practise stitching on a piece of fabric
- Coffee, tea or a glass of wine.
- Sewing machines to use (or bring your own if you want)
Skill level required
This course is designed for absolute beginners or for sewers who haven’t used a machine in a very long time and need a quick refresher.
*Annie has her Fashion Design and Production Certificate and over 30 years of sewing experience and was recently awarded the Simplicity Dressmaker of the Year Award.